We are pleased to announce the position of Faculty Advisor of the Knowledge Steez for the session 2019-20.
As a Faculty advisor, your responsibilities would mainly include informing us about any conference, seminar, workshop in your college or any other college you come to know about. Conducting human rights and women rights awareness campaign for knowledge steez.
It would be appreciated if such information is provided to us at the earliest occasion and on priority basis. As a Faculty advisor, you are also required to give us valuable feedback and advice regarding further development and maintain a certain degree of confidentiality about the work delegated to you.
It is also important to note that the nature of your work will be ‘voluntary contribution’ and you will not be given any remuneration for the same. We reserve all the rights to remove you from this position without giving any prior notice or reasons for the same.
We are sure working with us will be a worthwhile experience for you. Your contribution will help us achieve our common goal of making students and teachers community more informed and aware about upcoming opportunities and capitalize them for their fullest benefit.
To apply for this position, kindly email your C.V at firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) Free Publication for best employee
(2) Free conferences and workshop for best employees
(3) Help to represent India in international forum (Help in securing scholarship)
(4) Free courses
5) Certificate after one year of successful work with us
(6) Letter of recommendation if need
(7) International exposure (knowledge steez is working with turkey , Romania , Nigeria etc)