International Conference On Arbitration and Conciliation: Challenges and New Horizons On 20th October 2019 at University Of Lucknow:
CALL FOR PAPERS:
Academicians, lawyers, scholars and members of civil society are hereby invited to contribute papers for the International conference. The contributions may be forwarded in soft copy only according to the schedule provided hereunder. However, the prior registration would be necessary so as to ensure proper arrangement in the conference as the whole. The prospective participants are also expected to forward their itinerary well in advance. No TA/DA shall be provided by the University and therefore the participants should obtain the same from their respective institutions.
Soft copy of papers and abstract may kindly be forwarded to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date for submission of abstracts:10th October 2019
- Last date for submission of papers: 15th October 2019 3. Co-authorship is allowed upto two, each author has to register separately.
MAJOR THEMES OF THE CONFERENCE:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution System
- Role of judiciary in ADR
- International commercial Arbitration
- Legislation and ADR Practices in India
- Emerging issues in Arbitration, conciliation, mediation and negotiation
- International commercial arbitration
- Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Award
- Mediation in Family and matrimonial Disputes
- Online Disputes Resolution
- The role of an Arbitral Institute and Emerging trends in International Arbitration
Any other theme related to ADR
The Registration fee for the Conference is Rs 500 INR for students and Rs 700 INR for research scholars and Rs 1000 INR academicians & others. No TA/DA shall be provided. Registration fees shall be deposited through NEFT or RTGS. On spot registration shall be of Rs 600 for students and Rs 800 for research scholars, and 1100 academicians and others.
Fee for international student delegate is 50 US Dollar and for others 100 US Dollar that has to be paid through online mode. Accommodation and fooding shall be provided to them. Prior registration is compulsory for international delegates.
DETAILS FOR ONLINE PAYMENT:
- Name: Mohmmad Ahmad
- A/c No: 31103772958
- Branch Code: 12981
- IFSC Code: SBIN0012981
- Paytm:- 7905610778
The venue of the Conference shall be Juris Hall, University of Lucknow New Campus Jankipuam which shall be easily accessible from Airport, Charbagh Railway Station Lucknow, and Badshah Nagar Railway Station Lucknow.
20th October 2019.