Institute of Management Studies
G.T. Road, Lal Quan, Ghaziabad-201 009
National Capital Region, INDIA
Call for Paper and Suggested Sub-themes:
Original papers on the following indicative topics, but not limited to, are welcome to be submitted for the conference:
• Indian Financial System and Economic Development
• Financial Markets- Growth and Opportunities
• Financial and Commodity Derivatives
• Mutual Funds, Insurance and Other Financial Services
• Strategic Cost Management
• Global Dynamics of Finance
• Banking, Micro-financing and Financial Inclusion
• Sustainable Finance and Practices
• Financial Literacy
• Neurofinance and Behavioral Financial
• Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology
• Paradigm Shift in Accounting and Taxation Practices
• Crowd Funding
• Disruptive Innovation
• Entrepreneurship & Family Business
Financial Consultants and Practitioners
NGOs and Registered Societies/ Trusts
Banks/ NBFCs/ Microfinance Institutions
Chartered Accountants/ Cost Accountants/ Company Secretaries
Paper Submission Guidelines:
The manuscript should be prepared in the following format:
• Title of the Paper, Name, Position, Affiliation, Contact no. and Email address.
• Abstract of approximately 250-300 words with 3-4 key-words at the end of the abstract.
• Full Paper should be submitted in MS-Word format (Font type- Times New Roam, Font size- 12 and Line Spacing-1.5)
• All references should follow APA style, (6th edition)- http://www.apastyle.org
• All the tables and diagrams should be appropriately numbered and provided at the end of paper.
Registration Fee (Per Participant):
Industry/ Faculty Participants -Rs. 2500 (Early bird discount of 20%)
Research Scholars -Rs. 1000 (Early bird discount of 20%)
The registration fee includes conference kit, lunch, refreshments and beverages.
Mode of Payment:
DD should be drawn in favor of “Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad” payable at Delhi
Draft should be sent to : Institute Of Management Studies Lal Quan, G.T. Road Ghaziabad 201 009, National Capital Region, INDIA
Name of Party : Institute of Management Studies
Bank Name and Branch : Oriental Bank of Commerce, IMS, Lal Kaun, Ghaziabad 201009
IFSC Code : ORBC0105146
Bank A/c No. : 51461010000010
For non-authors: Persons interested in attending the conference should register for the
conference by paying the registration fees as above.
On the spot registration shall be provided only for non-authors by paying the registration fees in cash.
Fees once paid will not be refunded.
An electronic copy of the abstracts and papers should be mailed to the conference convener not later than above mentioned dates at: email@example.com
Best Paper Award
The “Best Paper Award” will be awarded to the author(s) of a full paper presented at the
conference. The best paper will be selected by the board of experts. The decision of the board of experts will be final and binding. The award will be announced in valedictory session.