GNLU Centre for Private International Law (GCPrIL) Training Programme Series “Cross-Border Challenges in Corporate Law” 30 August – 01 September 2019:
About the Course:
Given the continued effects of globalization and the increasing interconnectivity among the corporate sector and capital markets of various jurisdictions, the cross-border issues emanating from corporate law have become significant. While the study of corporate law has hitherto focused predominantly on domestic matters, the impact of cross-border transactions compels a broader outlook to corporate law and related fields.
This course intends to provide an understanding of specific issues arising out of cross-border activity that has an impact on corporate law. It will begin with a discussion of structuring of corporate groups across jurisdictions and matters of incorporation of companies or establishment of other corporate entities.
Date: 30 Aug – 1 Sept, 2019.
Duration: 14 Hours.
Who can apply?:
Professionals, Consultants, Practitioners, Academicians, Research Scholars, PG and UG Students.
- INR 2500/- (GNLU Students);
- INR 3000/- (Non-GNLU Students);
- INR 4000/- (Academicians & Research Scholars)
- INR 6000/- (Professionals, Consultants, Practitioners).
How to Apply:
Follow the steps,
- Pay the fees | Payment link (kindly click on the below link) : https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
- Post payment of fees, kindly fill the registration form (kindly click on the below link) : https://forms.gle/R9z8dyLnNHznUwvj9
Last Date of Applying: August 28, 2019.