The Geeta Institute of Law is organizing a Conference on the topic “CRIMINAL JUSTICE
SYSTEM IN INDIA: AN INITATIVE STEP TOWARDS EXIGENCY” and proudly invites
keynote speaker. The conference aims to provide a platform for discussion on recent initiative taken in criminal justice system in India
THEME OF THE CONFERENCE:
CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM IN INDIA AND INITIATIVE
STEPS TOWARDS EXIGENCY
1. Right to Speedy Trial
2. Administration of Criminal Justice
3. Reforms in Criminal Justice
4. Justice to Victims and fair Trial
5. Juvenile Delinquency
6. Custodial Torture
7. Marital Rape
NOTE: The theme and sub themes are not exhaustive; the author can select any topic relevant with the theme and the sub themes.
Submission of Abstract : 26 August 2019
Confirmation of Abstract : 31 August 2019
Submission of Full paper, Demand Draft and Registration form
(only soft copies of all) : 4 September 2019
Submission of Demand Draft and Registration form (Hard Copies): 7 September 2019
National Conference : 14 September 2019
ABSTRACT: The abstract should not exceed 300 words and must be accompanied by a cover page stating the following:-
• Title of the paper:
• Name of the author:
• Email- Address:
• Postal Address and Contact Number:
FULL RESEARCH PAPER:
• The paper should not exceed 6000 Words (exclusive of footnotes).
• There can be only an author and one co-author. Inclusion of more than one co-author will result in automatic disqualification.
• Registration fee as per each author
• In case of co-authorship at least one author must attend the seminar to present the paper.
• The main text should be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and spacing of 1.5.
• The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single line spacing.
• One-inch margins on all sides should be maintained.
• Citation style: Bluebook 20th Edition
• All correspondence must be sent to email: email@example.com
The paper must be accompanied with scanned copies of duly filled registration forms, DD details and the cover page, the details of which are mentioned in the abstract guidelines.
All submissions must be the author’s original and unpublished work. Plagiarized submission will be disqualified.
For GIL Students – Rs. 500 (Category-I)
For Others Students – Rs. 700 (Category-II)
For Academicians, Legal Practitioners and Other Professionals etc. – Rs. 900 (Category-III)
• Registration fee includes seminar kit and high tea.
• All the delegates are requested to bring one hard copy of the original Full Paper and ID Proof along with them.
• Best presenter from each Category(I, II, III) shall be rewarded. Certificate of participation shall be given to all participants.
Accommodation facility will not be provided to the participants.
Payment can be made through RTGS/NEFT or Demand Draft which is to be drawn in favor of-
Geeta Institute of law, payable at Panipat.
RTGS/NEFT- Geeta Institute of Law, BANK: Yes Bank Ltd, Samalkha
A/c No. – 017494600000077 IFSC code: YESB0000174, Account Type: Saving
Demand Draft (Crossed DD to be drawn in favor of “GEETA INSTITUTE OF LAW, payable at Panipat) on or before 4 September 2019.
Note: Registration fee is not refundable. The institute will not provide any TA/DA.
FOR ANY QUERY/ASSISTANCE:
CENTRE FOR CRIMINAL JUSTICE REFORM:
Chairperson: Ms. Bhawna, Asst. Professor, Conference Incharge
Member: Dr. Dharmender Patial, Dean, Geeta Institute of Law
Ms. Bhawna, Asst. Professor, Contact No: +91 7404156008
• Sagar Kaushik, Contact No: +91 9050267916
• Annanya, Contact No: +917015418371
• Surbhi, Contact No: +919467001695
• Akshat Aggarwal, Contact No: +91 7982886855
• Pravesh Malik, Contact No: +918255044446
• Diksha, Contact No: +918930933981
For official brochure and registration form, final broucher for national conference