THEMES & ISSUES:
Participants can write on the following sub-themes related to
“WORLD DEMOCRACY DAY”.
1. Role of media as the fourth pillar of democracy.
2. Era of Digital Activism and democratic spirit.
3. Proactive role of citizens in a democracy.
4. Caste politics as an imprecation to democracy.
5. Mob Lynching: A Menace to the Democracy.
6. Political status of J&K with special reference to Ladakh .
7. Democracy and People’s Right to Information: Sneak into RTI Amendment Bill, 2019.
8. Need for a strong opposition in a democracy.
9. Democracy v Totalitarianism: A suggestive approach.
10. Democracy: Empowerment of unprivileged Groups.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION:
- Only one co – author shall be allowed.
- The article shall be accompanied with an abstract of 250-300 words.
- All the entries must be typewritten and in not more than 2000 words inclusive of footnotes.
- The submission must be made only in .doc or .docx format.
- The submission should strictly follow rule: A) Font – Times New Roman B) Font Size – 12 C) Line Spacing – 1.5 D)Alignment – Justified
- OSCOLA Quick Reference Guide shall be followed for citation.
- The content should be the original work of the writer and should not have been given to any other competition.
- Plagiarism up to 20% only shall be entertained.
NOTE – Any submission not adhered to the above mentioned rules shall be disqualified.
SUBMISSION PROCEDURE AND DEADLINE
- Google Form link for registration –
https://forms.gle/6wSndYypvgdpCqSL7 (For others Universities)
https://forms.gle/dNFoDjgjamHonFCp6 (For Uttaranchal University)
- Paytm and Google Pay Numbers –
Rahul Negi – 9917184072 (Paytm and Google pay)
Sachin Trivedi – 9759988795 (Google pay)
- Last date for Registration – 10th September 2019
- Last date of Article submission – 20th September 2019
(All the submissions shall be made to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th September 2019 by 12:00 AM.)
- The submissions shall be accompanied with a separate cover letter in .docx
or .doc format including following details –
NAME OF THE PARTICIPANT
➢ COURSE OF PARTICIPANT
➢ PHONE NUMBER
➢ EMAIL ID
➢ COLLEGE NAME
- Top three selected articles will be awarded certificate of merit and cash prize.
- Top ten articles will be awarded certificate of merit
- NOTE: – Participation certificate shall be given to all the submissions.
1. For the Professors and Ph.D aspirants : 500 INR
2. For all the UG/PG students : 300 INR
3. For the students of Uttaranchal University : 200 INR
Email ID- email@example.com
For any further queries, please Contact:
Shashank Pant: +91 9456191696
Satyajit Gupta: +91 8229887870
Vanshika Sharma: firstname.lastname@example.org
Somendra: +91 6397121645