Call For Chapters: Research and Publication Division @Gujrat National Law University;
About the book:
This book will study the legal issues, regulations and their implications
around digital data such as privacy policies, defamation and cyberbullying.
The chapters will specifically explore the legal implications of advanced
technologies in recent times such as block chain and medicine.
This book will study and deliberate a broad range of topics involving various
threads of digital data and law. The sub-themes of this publication will back
the research on the contemporary status and role of digital data.
Theme of the book: Digitalization and Law- Regulations, Implications, and
- Cyber Security and cybercrimes
- Online gaming
- Transfer of property digitally
- Data: Data protection, Big Data and Data security obligations, Fake
- Privacy and the right to be forgotten
- Regulation of Artificial Intelligence
- Government functioning and Digitalization
- Digital forensics
- Digital Licensing
- Block chain technology
- Crowd funding
- Ethics and digitalization
- Online Radicalization and Extremism
- Trends in Digital Medicine
Submission Procedure: submit a chapter proposal not less than 1000 words clearly explaining the aims, methodology and objectives of the proposed chapter to email@example.com.
- September 14, 2019: Proposal Submission Deadline
- September 30, 2019: Notification of Acceptance of Proposal
- November 30, 2019: Full Chapter Submission
- January 5, 2020: Review Results Returned
- January 25, 2020: Final Chapter Submission
- February 25, 2020: Final Acceptance Notification
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org