Call For Applications: for the post of Assistant Professors in Tamil Nadu Collegiate Educational Service for Government Arts & Science Colleges;
Applications are invited for Direct Recruitment from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professors in Tamil Nadu Collegiate Educational Service for Government Arts & Science Colleges and Colleges of Education for the year 2018-19 only through online mode upto 05.00 p.m. on 24.09.2019.
|S.No||Name of the post and scale of the pay||Service||Post Code||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Professors for Government Arts & Science Colleges and Colleges of Education Pay Scale : Rs. 57,700 – 1,82,400 – Level 10||Tamilnadu Collegiate Educational Service||19ASC||2340|
|A.||Date of Notification||28.08.2019|
|B.||Date of Commencement of Application through online mode||04.09.2019|
|C.||Last Date for Submission of Application through online mode||24.09.2019|
|D.||Date of Certificate Verification and Interview||Will be announced later|
Details of Vacancies :
|D.||To teach differently abled (Deaf Candidates) in Tamil and Computer Application subjects (Spl recruitment for Presidency College, Chennai||3*|
How to Apply :
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in the Teachers Recruitment Board website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in. The application process is entirely online. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- A valid e-mail id and Mobile Number of candidate are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active for any future correspondence.
Last Date for Submission of Filled-in Application Forms : The last date for submission of filled-in Application Forms through online mode is on or before 24.09.2019 at 5.00 pm. After that the online link will be disabled. Incomplete application will be rejected.
Application Processing Fee:
- The Processing Fee is Rs.600/- for all the candidates except SC/ST and Differently-abled candidates. For SC/ST and Differently-abled candidates the processing fee is Rs.300/-.
Payment of Processing Fee : The candidates are requested to pay the processing fee of Rs.600/- (Rs.300/- for SC/ST and Differently Abled candidates) as follows
- a) Only Online payment to be made through Payment Gateway. (Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card)
- b) Offline mode of payment in any form such as Demand Draft / Postal order etc. will not be accepted.
- c) The candidates also have to pay the service charges as applicable for online payment over and above the processing fee mentioned above.