5th Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon SAARCLAW Mooting Competition 2019-20 India Round:
Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida in association with Menon Institute of Legal Advocacy Training (MILAT) and Society of Indian Law Firms (SILF) announces the Fifth Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon SAARCLAW Mooting Competition & Law Students Conference, 2019-20 as a tribute and homage to our mentor, Prof. (Dr.) N.R. Madhava Menon.
We invite Universities/Institutes from India to participate in Fifth Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon SAARCLAW Mooting Competition th th 2019-20 (India Round) which will be held from 18 to 20 October, 2019. Teams may register provisionally by sending an e-mail to email@example.com by August 25, 2019. Please note that only one team from one institute/school/department is allowed to participate. Seven Best Teams from India Round will represent India in the SAARC Round Mooting Competition and the researchers of these teams will present research paper in the students conference in Fifth Prof. N. R. Madhava Menon SAARCLAW Mooting Competition and Law Students Conference 2019-20 to be held from 21 to 23 February, 2020.
Two Best Law Student Awardees(one female & one male) will be chosen by the jury from the selected students in their final years who are participants in the India Round. The Students will be selected on the basis of their academic record, mooting performance and their social vision. The awardees will receive LL.M. admission and fellowship of US $ 50,000 each from Penn State University, School of Law, USA, provided they complete their LL.B. graduation before September, 2020.
Schedule of the India Round:
- Release of pre-invite to universities/institutions: August 16, 2019
- Release of registration form : August 25, 2019
- Release of India Round Moot Proposition/Brochure: September 7, 2019
- Last date to send registration form and payment: Soft Copy: September 7, 2019 / Hard Copy: September 14, 2019
- Last date to submit memorials for India Round: Soft Copy: October 6, 2019 / Hard Copy: October 14, 2019
- Release of SAARC Round Moot Proposition: October 20, 2019
- Last date to register for SAARC Round: December 1, 2019
- SAARC Rounds & Students Conference, 2019-20: February 21 to 23, 2020