TRAINING PROGRAMME ON “LEGAL KNOW-HOW FOR STARTUPS” at Vivekananda Institute Of Professional Studies:
Starting up a new business venture is very exciting. At the same time, it is very important to know the laws relevant for start-ups in India. This extensive 20 hours training programme spread across 4-5 weeks will familiarise budding lawyers, start-up founders and students of all disciplines with legal knowledge for starting up a business in India during the different life-stages of a start-up and everything that follows.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THIS COURSE:
- Know all that you must know about law while Starting-up a business of start-up law advisory.
- Learn from the practical experiences of leading Corporate Lawyers and be wiser to protect your start-up and your clients businesse.
- Dive deep into legal issues surrounding cofounders,investors, intellectual property early employees, mentors,and advisors.
- Ensure you are in compliance with all of the legal requirements that apply to your business and industry.
- All the participants will get a certificate at the end of the training programme.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA & FEES:
- Founders and members of existing Start-ups
- Legal Managers/ In-house Counsels of Startups
- Students pursuing Post Graduation, Final and penultimate year students from undergraduate disciplines
- Fees: 9500
- Dates: 30th August till 27th September, 2019
(Once a week on every Friday)
- Timings: 2pm to 5pm
PLEASE SEND THE SOFT COPY OF PAYMENT RECEIPT & FILLED REGISTRATION FORM
Send the DD to the following address:
Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies
Outer Ring Rd, AU Block, Ranikhet, Pitampura, New Delhi, Delhi-110034