9th UFYLC– RANKA NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION, 2019;
On the 8th of January 1947, the University of Rajputana appeared like a little star on the educational horizon of pre-independent India. That little star, now called the University of Rajasthan is shining “like a diamond in the sky.” Having acquired the status of University with Potential for Excellence, today, the University celebrates its 68th Foundation Day. Over the years the University has redefined itself keeping in mind the changing trends of the educational system.
Date and venue: 14th -16th September, 2019 at University Five Year Law College, University Campus, Jaipur.
Team composition and eligibility criteria:
- Each team shall comprise of three (3) members ONLY out of which two (2) will be speakers and one (1) researcher.
- Arguments shall be in English ONLY.
- The competition is open for bona fide students pursuing Five Year Integrated and Three Year LLB course.
- Each Law College shall be eligible to send one team ONLY. Team should not disclose the identity of their institution in course of proceedings in the court rooms; such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification.
- Each team shall be provided with the team code by draw of lots followed by Exchange of memorials.
- The Registration form completed with complete Team Details must be submitted online on or before 7th September 2019 and also sent hard copy to the organizers on or before 10th September 2019.
- A Registration fee of Rs.5000/– is to be sent by way of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Director, Univ. Five Year Law College, Jaipur payable at Jaipur along with the registration form on or before 10th September 2019.
- Student Convenor: Mr. Kartikey Joshi (7062926292)
- Co-Convenor (Communication): Ms. Sukanya(8209598311)