Call For Papers: Think India Law Summit 2019 on Oct 5-6, Delhi:
About Think India:
Think India is a pan India initiative to bring together with the best talents of the country and to infuse in them a ‘Nation First’ attitude, aimed at developing the nationalistic spirit and inspiring young India to be of service to society. It aims to bring the best minds of the country and the Leaders of Tomorrow on one platform to discuss and deliberate upon issues of national importance.
Highlights of the Summit:
- India at International Law Commission
- Emerging Areas in Law, Law and Policy, New Avenues in Litigation, Law and Technology
- Legal Education Reforms
- Start Up’s in Law
- Interaction with Hon’ble Judges, Senior Advocates on contemporary legal issues.
- Launch of Prof. Madhav Menon Memorial Lecture on “India I.e. Bharat”
Call for Papers:
- Right to Health and Universal Health Coverage in India: Challenges and Aspirations
- NRC conundrum- is there a need for pan India NRC
- Changing dimensions of the Indian Arbitration Regime
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy: A game-changer?
- Artificial Intelligence and IPR: Emerging issues
- 1st: 20,000/-
- 2nd: 15,000/-
- 3rd: 10,000/-
- Paper: 4,000-5,000
- Abstract: 500
Last Date of Submission:
- Abstract: 15th September 2019
- Final Paper: 25th September 2019
Date & Time: 5th & 6th October, 2019 & 9AM-8PM
Venue: Nehru Memorial Museum & Library, Teen Murti Marg, New Delhi.