CALL FOR PAPERS – Vol. VI(2019) ISSN 23500-1200 JOURNAL OF LAW AND PUBLIC POLICY [JLPP] @ NATIONAL LAW SCHOOL OF INDIA UNIVERSITY, BENGALURU;
The Journal of Law and Public Policy (JLPP) is a peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary Journal, published by the National Law School of IndiaUniversity, Bengaluru. JLPP aims to be a forum that encourages students, academicians, administrators, practitioners and research scholars to come together for the cause of legal education and research and contribute scholarly pieces with specific focus on issues that fall in the domain of law and public policy.
- Rule of Law and Ease of Doing Business Indices;
- Starting a business, Incorporation and Registration;
- Real Estate and Construction permit;
- Property transactions and registrations;
- Getting Credit;
- Protection of Founders/ Start Ups;
- Protection of Foreign Investment;
- Import – Export Control and Policy;
- Taxation Policy;
- Policy for Reducing Cost and time in contractual
- Protection of Creditor and Enterprises through IBC;
- Make In India;
- Skill India;
- Scholarly articles and research papers (5000-8000 words, inclusive of footnotes).
- Short Articles (3000 -5000 words, inclusive of footnotes).
- Case Comments, Legislative Briefs, Law Commission report/review (1500-2500 words, inclusive of footnotes).
- Book Review (700-1500 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- The deadline for accepting submissions is 30th November, 2019.
- The same should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com (in MS Word format) along with a covering letter addressed to Prof.(Dr.) Sairam Bhat (Coordinator & Chief Editor, Journal of Law and Public Policy, (2019).
Contact us: nlspub.ac.in