22nd Sri S C Javali Memorial National Moot Court at Sir Siddappa Kambali Law College, Dharwad on Oct 19-20:
About the Organizer and Moot:
This prestigious Moot Court Competition is being organized by Karnatak University’s Sir Siddappa Kambali Law College (formerly, University College of Law), Dharwad, Karnataka on 19th and 20th October 2019.
This is the consecutive 22nd year, this Moot Court competition is being held.
Dates of Moot:
- Law Colleges recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate in the Competition. Students studying in Five Year Law Course and Three-year law course are eligible to participate in the competition.
- Each College may send a team consisting of two mooters and a researcher.
- Law Colleges/Institutions willing to compete shall confirm participation by sending the DD and Registration form on or before 12th October 2019.
- The moot competition is restricted to 30 teams and these teams will be selected on a first come first serve basis. Teams may confirm their registration through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each participating team has to pay a registration fee of Rs.1500/- (Rupees one thousand five hundred only) through a demand draft drawn (preferably) on any nationalized bank, payable at Dharwad-Hubli in favour of The Principal, Karnatak University’s Sir Siddappa Kambali (KU’sSSK) Law College, Dharwad.
- The Organizers will not defray the travelling expenses of the participating teams. However, the participants will be provided boarding and lodging on the days of the competition. Lodging will not be provided for the teams from Dharwad and Hubli
- The language of the Moot Court shall be English.
- Lots will be drawn on 19th October 2019 around 11.00 a.m. and fixtures for the Preliminary Round will be announced. Fixtures for subsequent Rounds will be announced fifteen minutes before the commencement of the Competition.
- The Moot Problem is the property of Karnatak University, shall not be used by any Organization, College or Institution without the written permission from Karnatak University.
- The enclosed Registration Form should be duly filled and DD to be sent on or before 12th October 2019 to the Principal, 22nd S.C.Javali National Moot Court Competition Karnatak University’s Sir Siddappa Kambali Law College, College Road Dharwad-580001
- The team of the Karnatak University’s, Sir Siddappa Kambali Law College, Dharwad shall not participate in the moot court competition.