2ND VITSOL NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION ON SURROGACY LAW;
VIT Law School, the progeny of VIT University has entered the legal in 2014, aiming at high goals to be achieved. The Law School aims to impart quality legal education to nourish the young minds with knowledge of law, teach them the nuances of the legal profession and equip them to the nitty gritty of the profession.
Theme & Date of event: The 2ND VITSOL National Moot Court Competition on Domestic Law shall be held from October 11, 2019 to October 13, 2019.
The Competition is open for students pursuing three or five-year LL.B Degree Course
from any recognized College/University/Law School subject to the fulfilment of
- Teams from each Participating Institution are requested to fill the Registration Form and Travel Details (GIven below) in order to confirm their participation.
- The registration fees shall be Rs. 2500/- per team.
- Teams will be registered upon receipt of online payment or the Original DD (Rs.
|Particulars||Date||Time(In Indian Standards time[IST])|
|Registration||16th September 2019||2359 hours (11:59 PM)|
|Hard copy of Demand Draft||24th September 2019||–|
|Moot preposition Clarification||On or Before 30th September 2019||–|
|Soft copy of Memorials||On or Before 8th October 2019||2359 hours (11:59 PM)|
|Hard copy of Memorials||On or Before 10th October 2019||1600 hours (4:00 PM)|
|Competition||11th– 13th October, 2019||–|
- Parvathi Suresh- +91-7010023522
- Kishandhan – +91-7010308348
- E-Mail ID: Chennai.email@example.com. Mails would be replied within 24 hours