International Conference on “Human Rights & Global Justice” organised by Swami Devi Dyal Law College on 6th November,2019:
SWAMI DEVI DYAL LAW COLLEGE:
Part of Swami Devi Dyal Hi-Tech Education Academy is located at the foothills of shivalik range and surrounded by natural green habitat, with the objective of imparting quality and value based professional education to the youth so they contribute to the national, economic and social growth.
Sub themes :-
- The Universal Declaration of Human Rights and Global Justice
- UN Human Rights Norms and Processes
- Human Rights of Aged and Disabled
- Human Rights of Women and Children
- Rights of victims of Immoral Trafficking
- Human Rights Responsibility of corporations
- Gender Equality and Women’s Socio- Economic Rights
- The role of Public Interest Litigation in Advocating Economic and Social Rights.
- Transnational understanding of Human Rights.
- Gender Inequality in Global Health and Women’s Health Rights
- Refugees and Socio Economic Rights
- NOTE: The theme and sub- themes are not exhaustive, the author can select any topic relevant to the theme and sub theme.
- Submission of abstract- 30th September, 2019
- Confirmation of abstract- 3rd October,2019
- Submission of complete research paper, demand draft and registration form (only soft copies) – 15th October, 2019
- International Conference – 6th November,2019.
For assistance/ query
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org