Scholarship: Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2020 [UK] : Apply by Nov 15
Online applications are invited from Indian nationals for ‘2020 COMMONWEALTH MASTER’ SCHOLARSHIP TENABLE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM’ for pursuing one year Master’s Degree courses commencing from September/ October 2020. The Scholarships are offered by the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC), UK.
These scholarships are offered under six themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion and opportunity
To apply for these scholarships, you must:
- The applicant must be a Citizen of India.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The applicant must be available to start his/her academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2020.
- The applicant should have completed or is expected to complete his/her Bachelor Degree by October 2020.
- The applicant must not be able to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship.
- Candidates who have already been abroad for studies/training/ specialization either on scholarships or on their own, for a period exceeding six months are eligible to apply, if they have been in India for at least two consecutive years as on ‘date’ after returning from abroad.
Candidates are required to apply online at the following portals;
- Ministry of Human Resource Development Portal.The portal shall be active from 1 October 2019 to 15 November 2019.
- Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC) Online Application System.The OAS is active from 28 August 2019 to 30 October 2019.