LEGAL AID AWARD, 2019
-By Knowledge Steez
Knowledge Steez is our effort to keep students, researchers, scholars, academicians and teaching fraternity, updated with all the academic opportunities coming their way, to boost their career and promote much wider information dissemination.
We initially started as a blog, has now grown muscles and become one of India’s most leading website for students and faculties. In a very small span of four years, we have shared more than 4,000 National and International conferences and seminars, 600 internship opportunities, 250 Essay Competitions and 100 Certificate Courses. Today the website is being followed by more than 27,000 students and faculties from a different part of India and gets approx 2,000 views every day. We are proud to reach 2.7+ Million hits in last few years. Knowledge Steez has active teams in different countries including Romania,Turkey,Bangladesh,Nepal,Nigeria, etc. Knowledge steez conducted around 100+ legal aid and awareness workshop in last few years and hosted many national and international conferences.
About the Legal Aid Awards, 2019
With profound privilege, Knowledge Steez presents ‘the Legal aid Award, 2019’. The second time in India the Law colleges and Universities are going to be honoured by Knowledge Steez, for their commendable and exceptional contribution done for the society. The organiser will give recognition to the best 10 law schools/universities/colleges in the upcoming conference at Delhi.
How to apply
Kindly submit your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org, the entries have to be sent off last one year i.e. 1, Jan, 2019 to 30 November , 2019, the entries have to be supported with documents like photographs of camps or clinics organized by Legal Aid centre, the copy of registered complaints and solution/s given or any other document which may be used in support of the event organized by University/Colleges. The last date to submit information is 10 December 2019:-
- How many Legal Aid clinics organised: Inside & outside of the university/Colleges (05 marks for inside clinic and 10 marks for outside clinics per event).
- Legal Awareness camps organised(10 Marks per event)
- conference on Legal Aid or Human Rights Or Social Justice (20 For international and 10 for national conference )
|1||Name of College/University/Institute||Date||Venue||Name of Chair or Co-coordinator of the event||Picture and Other details of the event|
Award will Include
(1) Free seminar Pass to the coordinator/ Chair of the Legal Aid committee or center at 4th National Conference on Human Rights, Jan, 2020
(2) Memento and Certificate
(3) Opportunity to speak on behalf of your college/ university in the national seminar of knowledge Steez 2020.
Rules and Regulations
(1) Bar Council of India must recognize your University/college
(2) Any incomplete and error information will not be counted.
(3) All rights related to award rest with knowledge Steez and no legal action can be instituted on knowledge steez and its partners.
(4) Its mandatory to attend the seminar in person to receive the award for this purpose college can send legal aid center coordinator or chair or any other person authorized by the college.
(5) Selected Colleges/university will be informed about the decision on or before 17 December 2019.
Knowledge steez with its team is strongly waiting for your participation to be recognized as a credible social activist in the field of Law.
brochure: Proposal for Legal Aid Awards 2019
download data sheet : legal aid awards 2