International Seminar on “Environmental Issues”
by Centre for Environmental Studies @ GeetaInstitute of Law, Panipat, Delhi NCR .
Submit by 15th oct.
About the organization
Geeta Group of Institutions run by KR Education Society was started in 1992. Today GGI is a galaxy of eleven Institutes under the banner of Geeta Group of Institutions (GGI).
Geeta Institute of Law (GIL) was established in 2007 offering BA.LL.B. (Hons.) &, BBA.LL.B. (Hons.) 5-years programs, LL.B 3-years program and LL.M 2-years program. The Institute is affiliated to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra and approved by the Bar Council of India.
About International Seminar
Centre for Environmental Studies of GeetaInstitute of Law is organizing an InternationalSeminar on the topic “Role of Welfare State in Eliminating Environmental Hazards and Promoting Sustainable Development.” on 10th November, 2019 and proudly invites keynote speakers from leading Universities across the Globe.
THEME OF THE SEMINAR
Theme is Role of Welfare State in Eliminating Environmental Hazards and Promoting Sustainable Development
SUB-THEMES OF THE SEMINAR
1. Industrial growth v. Pollutions checks
2. Role of NGO’s in protecting environment
3. Environment globalization and tortuous liability
4. Impact of climate change on human beings
5. Role of International treaties in eliminating environmental pollution
6. Conflicting ideologies of law and politics on concept of pollution
7. Smart city v. sustainable city
8. Role of tribes in preserving ecosystems globally
9. 2030 agenda for sustainable development: Contributing towards the protection of environment
10. Continuing developments in science and technology: Steps taken by welfare estate for stringent legal reforms
11. World’s unprecedented water crisis: Debating the role of welfare state and its institutions
Note: The theme and sub themes are not exhaustive; the author can select any topic relevant with the theme and the sub themes.
Submission of Full paper, Demand Draft and Registration form (only Soft copies of all)
-25th October 2019
The abstract should not exceed 300 words and must be accompanied by a cover page stating the following:-
FULL RESEARCH PAPER
All the delegates are requested to bring one hard copy of the original Full Paper and ID Proof along with them.
All participants must register themselves by filling the following online Google form on or before 25th October 2019.
For Online Registration form, Click Here
For any query regarding registration, contact at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Name: Yes Bank Ltd, Samalkha
RTGS/NEFT: Geeta Institute of Law
Account No: 017494600000077
IFSC code: YESB0000174
Deadline submission of abstract is 15th oct,2019.
For any further clarification, please contact on the following:
contact no :9991112378.
For International seminar Brochure,
For Website- http://www.geetalawcollege.in/