Transdisciplinary International Conference on Advancements in legal research;
Amity Law School, Noida” is one of the leading institutions in the field of law. It was established as a philanthropic initiative by our Hon‟ble Founder Dr. Ashok K. Chauhan. Amity Law School, Noida has been conferred the South Asia Legal Excellence Award, best emerging Law school award by SILF and MILAT along with the “Promising Law School‟ award by Legal Desire.
- The abstract shall not exceed 300 words. It should include the title of the paper, keywords, the presenter’s name, designation, institutional affiliation, mailing address, contact number and E-mail ID.
- The abstract shall be sent to internationalconferenceamity@ with the subject line “Abstract – International Conference” along with the certificate of originality duly filled by the presenter(s). All submissions should be sent in .doc/.docx format only.
- Research papers with less than 10% plagiarism will only be considered for publication in the edited book.
Date of the event: 4th -5th October 2019
- For UG/PG Students/ Ph.D Scholars: Rs 1000
- Academicians/Others: Rs 1500
- Only for Attending: Rs 500
- International Participants (Including Accommodation): $75
- Accommodation Fee: Rs 1000
Venue: I-2 Block, Amity Law School, Noida
Gautam Buddha Nagar,
Uttar Pradesh, India Pin code: 201313
- Shruti Gupta:+91-836-087-0921
- Utkarsh Kumar:+91-9739899610