7th ILS National Alternate Judgment Writing Competition, 2019-20 [Register by 1 Dec];
The Centre for Public Law at ILS Law College, Pune is organising 7th ILS National Alternate Judgment Writing Competition, 2019-20.
The competition aims to inculcate the qualities of critical thinking and analysis. It will be held in two rounds comprising of written submissions and oral presentations. We cordially invite students pursuing 5 year and 3 year Law Courses and LL.M. Course to participate in this competition.
- Last Date for Registration: 01st December, 2019
Date for submitting Written Submissions:
- Soft Copy: 01st December, 2019
- Hard Copy: 10th December, 2019
- Result of Assessment of Written Submissions: 10th January 2020
- Oral Presentation: 17th January, 2020 at ILS Law College, Pune.
- First Prize: Rs. 10,000/-
- Second Prize: Rs. 8,000/-
- Third Prize: Rs. 5,000/-
- Varad S. Kolhe+91 95034 53510
- Anshika Sharma+91 99699 94959
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org