Law/ Legal Internship in Mumbai at Empliance Information Services India LLP:
About Empliance Information Services India LLP (http://www.empliance.in):
Empliance is a compliance management and monitoring firm which helps report, monitor, manage & enhance third-party relationships. We create a compliance and governance driven structure to help business curb legal, statutory & reputational risk arising on account of non-compliance.
About the Internship:
**Walk-in Interviews will be held on 05th October between 11am to 1pm.
## It’s a 6 months full time internship.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Conducting compliance and statutory audit through primary and secondary research and data gathering
- Analyzing compliance risk and ordinance for clients business partners
- Evaluating business background by conducting background compliance due diligence
- Working on client mandates and ensuring timely delivery and maintain the delivery timeline
- Ensuring that all documents meet the required standards & conducting quality control reviews
- Preparing due diligence and audit reports meeting entity standards
- Co-ordinating with other team members to enhance process flow and quick assessment delivery
- Performing compliance research, risk analysis, and threat environment reporting, as directed.
- Overviewing of governance, risk and compliance
- Performing other assigned tasks throughout the tenure
- Creating content for marketing and business activities (social media marketing)
- Candidates should have no objections in travelling PAN India locations (at entity expense)
- Candidates with sound knowledge of the environment, labour and establishment laws
- Candidates with the sound acumen to understand industry and state-specific compliance and laws applicable
- Candidates should be a good orator or communicator of English language (preferably).
# of Internships available: 3
- Skill(s) required: MS-Word and MS-Excel (Learn MS-Excel)
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
1.Are available for full time (in-office) internship
2.Can start the internship between 3rd Oct’19 and 2nd Nov’19
3.Are available for duration of 6 months
4.have relevant skills and interests
** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code.