Dehradun Law Conclave: National Conference On Criminal Law And Criminal Justice System on Nov 17, 2019:
Legge Rhythms Media and Publication is a One Stop Destination for Law Students. Legge Rhythms was conceptualized, conceived, created and is being administered by its Founder Litson K Stephen and the Co-Founder Devika Gupta, both graduates from Indore Institute of Law, to bring all aspects of Law under a single umbrella, and provide sundry services to the Law Students.
About The Conference:
This conference will serve as a platform for Academicians, Research Scholars, Law Students, Lawyers and other stakeholders from all over the globe to come forward to reflect upon various issues relating to crime and criminal justice system. The conference is organized by Legge Rhythms Media and Publication on 17th November 2019.
Criminal Law and Criminal Justice System
- Unnatural Offences
- Marital Rape
- Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Harassment at Workplaces
- Domestic Violence
- Female Genital Mutilation
- Cyber Crimes
- Organ Trafficking
- Maritime Crimes and Policy
- White Collar Crimes
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Women in Criminal Justice System
- Need for new Criminal Jurisprudence
- Capital Punishment and
- Victims of Trafficking and Prostitution
- Plight of Victims in Criminal Justice
- Unnatural Offences
- Predatory Crimes
- Offences against child
- War Crimes
- Organized Crimes
- Criminal Justice and Human Rights
- Right to speedy trial
- Decriminalizing Section 377: Right to choose partners
- Decriminalizing Adultery
- Sub Themes are suggestive. The authors are free to take any topic coherent to main themes.
Call For Papers:
Research papers/Articles and Case Studies from legal fraternity are invited for the presentation in the national seminar. Communication of acceptance will be sent to the authors for presentation. Co-authorship is allowed.
Abstracts containing not more than 250 words (identifying your chosen Theme/Sub-Theme) may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org along with name and educational background, institution and contact details.
All abstracts should be submitted through e-mail only. The Author(s) should indicate the theme on which the paper is based. Co-authorship is allowed (maximum 2 Authors and only in one paper), subject to registration of all.
- The length of the paper shall not exceed 4500 words, excluding footnotes and the abstract.
- The submission shall be in MS-Word format (.doc or .docx) and must be typed in A4 paper with one inch margin on all the sides.
- Font size shall be Times New Roman 12, with 1.5 spacing. Font size for the footnotes shall be Times New Roman 10, with 1 spacing.
- Bluebook 20th Edition citation shall be followed.
- Students Single Authorship Rs. 800/-
- Co-Authorship Rs. 1200/-
- Professionals Single Authorship Rs. 1000/-
- Co-Authorship Rs. 1500/- Attendees Rs.700/-
- In Absentia Rs 1200/-
- The last date of abstract submission is 20th October 2019
- Acceptance of abstract 18th October, 2019
- The last date of registration and full paper submission 7th November, 2019
- The last date for attendee registration 12th November, 2019
- The dates of the Conference17th November, 2019