About the organisation
Resolver helps people get a resolution with companies without taking the legal route. Resolver Group has been the market leader in consumer complaint resolution.
Resolver offers one place and one process to connect consumers directly to the people who can resolve their customer service issues. The system is focused on communication and fair, efficient resolution.
About the Internship
They looking for 2 super interns to help their start-up pick up more speed. They want someone who’s not afraid to ask questions, defend his/her point, is up for any sort of research work and would like to tackle law from a different angle.
They are a consumer complaint resolution platform and their mission is to bridge the gap between the consumers and the companies by achieving better outcomes for everyone.
Some things to know about them before applying:
- This is not a Law Firm.
- This is not a Lawyer’s office.
- No, they don’t care where you have interned before.
Main things you will be involved in:
- Working with the core team to understand how we function and learn more about their business.
- Researching and making detailed reports on various topics related to law, business, companies, consumers, government, etc
- Applying logical reasoning to solve problems and make business processes more efficient.
- Tons of other things – It will be fun.
Is the internship paid?
Yes. They also share lunch so get more than you usually do, a lot more. Other perks include a LOT OF FUN, some junk food and super awesome people to work with.
- Someone with good command on English and Hindi.
- Someone not afraid of putting her/his point across.
- Someone willing to learn.
DLF Phase 4, Gurugram (Nearest Metro Station – DLF Phase 1)
Minimum 1 month, depending on the performance it can be extended and converted into a full-time opportunity.
If you are a law student in the 4th or 5th year of your course and located in Delhi/Gurugram come to join them. They are a lot of fun to work with
How to Apply?
No need to send copy pasted cover letters, simply write an email to himanshu[at]resolvergroup.com with the subject line ‘Hello, Super Intern here’ and write within 140 characters why should we hire you, keep it short keep it crisp. The best entry gets the spot and ice cream.