2020 Fellowship applications are open:
Program Fees and Condition:
The AYF program has been designed so that Fellows will be able to enhance their skills and abilities without being burdened financially while in Japan. As an Awaji Youth Federation Fellow, you will be employed by Pasona Group Inc. and enjoy the following benefits and conditions, while fees and government taxes are processed by Pasona.
AYF Application requirements:
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- English ability of TOEIC 800 or equivalent for non-native speakers. (Fluent both in speaking and writing)
- Japanese language skill preferable
- Commitment to solving society’s problems and contributing to Pasona Group’s projects.
- Open to staying on Awaji Island after the year at AYF and continuing to work on regional revitalization
- Core values of hard work, discipline and care for others
- Flexible, perseverance and resilience
- The ability and drive to translate ideas into concrete action
- Gross salary: JPY 250,000
- Government fees and taxes: Approx. JPY 44,000/mo
- Net salary per month: Approx. JPY 70,000 (after Program, Accommodation & Meals costs.
Cost: JPY 90,000/mo
- 5 days a week of working & learning
- 10 days of paid leave available six months into the program
Cost: JPY 26,000/mo
- Individual room in either Japanese or Western style
- Utility costs such as electricity and Wi-Fi are included
Meals (Working Days only)
Cost: JPY 20,000/mo
Although AYF attempts to accommodate Fellows with food allergies, special dietary needs or those following religious dietary practices including Halal diet, the dishes we provide are general buffet style.
Send in completed applications to: email@example.com