International Conclave on Human Rights, Community Welfare, Philanthropy and UN SDGs 2.0:
On 11-12 November, 2019:
Most potent human rights, community welfare and philanthropy conclave on the foothills of the Himalayas, ever!
Date: 11-12 November, 2019
Timings: 11:00 am – 5 pm
#Leave No One Behind International Conclave on Human Rights, Community Welfare, Philanthropy and UN Sustainable Development Goals is aimed at:
- Bringing the real human rights heroes, community welfare activists & philanthropists on one platform.
- Exchange of ideas and brainstorming sessions on how to innovate to get to the solutions of the human rights challenges and concerns.
- Honoring activists for their role & contribution in the field of human rights and community welfare.
- Draw the attention towards, focus on and form a plan of action to work towards the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- Motivate youth and activists around the world to #Leave No One Behind.
The first edition of the Conclave was held on November 4 and November 5, 2017 at Chandigarh India and was inaugurated by Hon’ble Member of Parliament from Chandigarh, Smt. Kirron Kher. The Conclave received registrations from over 100 countries. NITI Aayog’s Advisor – SDGs, Shri Ashok Kumar Jain delivered the keynote address. Lt. Governor of Pondicherry, Smt. Kiran Bedi addressed the audience through video. The Conclave was endorsed by Shri Arvind Kejriwal – Hon’ble Chief Minister of Delhi and activist Gurmehar Kaur. Speakers included AAP MLA Jarnail Singh, Dr. Suneeta Mukherjee – former United Nations rep to Maldives, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh, Mrs. Sudha Sharma – former Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, S. RS Ghuman – former DIG, Chandigarh Police, among others.
Location: The Conclave is held in the city of Chandigarh, India. Chandigarh is a Union Territory in India that also serves as the capital of the neighbouring states of Punjab & Haryana.
One of the early planned cities in post-independence India, it is internationally known for its architecture and urban design.
- Submitting a paper is not mandatory, but appreciated. Send your papers to email@example.com .
- Register and pay now to reserve your seat. Complete the payment if you haven’t already.The conclave is partially funded.
- The price you’re paying is a subsidised price as a portion of the expenses is being taken care of by the organisers.
- Registration will be considered complete only after registration fees has been paid. International Delegates can pay upon arrival.
- Rooms (where applicable) will be provided on twin sharing basis in premium properties.
- Certificates will be issued to all participants. Invitation Letters for Visa purposes have been issued to all International Delegates.
- All delegates have to make their own arrangements for travel. Meals and Accommodation is covered in the registration fee for all International Delegates.
- There are limited seats, available on first come first serve. Register now to avoid missing the opportunity.
- For Sponsorship or if you’re interested in being a speaker, call +91.9914555599 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Keep checking the website at regular intervals for updates and addition to the list of speakers, agenda, etc.
- Indian participants can pay the registration fee online through credit/debit cards, etc by clicking here.
- International Delegates need to wire transfer the registration fee to our bank account. Email us at email@example.com for payment related questions.