About the Organizer
Shankarrao Chavan Law College was established in 2003 with the objective of nurturing future legal professionals and researchers with ideas and values required for playing a constructive role to create a better world.
The College is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, Approved by Bar Council of India, recognized by Government of Maharashtra with an ISO Certification and accredited with ‘A’ Grade by NAAC.
About the Journal
MMM’s Shankarrao Chavan Law College, Pune (Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University & Accredited Grade ‘A’ by NAAC), SCLC Journal of Contemporary Issues (SCLC JCI) is the journal for the students with Student Editorial Board under the flagship of MMM’s SCLC CARPEL (Centre for Academic Research, Publication & E-Content in Law).
SCLC JCI which is an annual; double-blind peer-review journal, invites scholarly, original, unpublished articles for its Volume I (Inaugural Volume) (2019-20) from law students pursuing 5-year law course, 3-year law course or post-graduation in law.
SCLC JCI does not accept a contribution from academicians as this is purely a student edition.
- Articles shall have word limit 3000-5000 (including footnotes) accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- All works must be original and unpublished; Plagiarized manuscripts will be rejected.
- The decision on the acceptance of the manuscript for publication vests with the SCLC JCI Editorial Board which is final. The decision of acceptance of the manuscript will be communicated to the contributor within a month from the date of submission.
- Last Date for Submission is November 15, 2019.
- There is NO publication fee and the Complimentary copy of the author(s) will be sent to the author.
Submissions shall be through E-mail only & all correspondences and queries may be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.