NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON GENESIS TO TERMINUS OF ARTICLE 370: SOCIO-LEGAL PERSPECTIVES organised by DME Law School:
ABOUT THE ORGANISERS:
Law School of Delhi Metropolitan Education
Delhi Metropolitan Education (DME) is an ‘A’ grade premier educational institute affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi. DME imparts education in the fields of Law, Management and Journalism, with the law courses approved by the Bar Council of India. The institute is located in the IT hub of NCR and is housed in a splendid building laced with modern educational facilities, a sine qua non for enhancing students’ creativity and capabilities. The sister institutes of DME include Mayoor School, Noida (in collaboration with Mayo College, Ajmer), Delhi World Public School, Greater Noida (West) and Delhi Technical Campus (DTC), Greater Noida.
The conference is being organized by the DME Law School. The Law school offers 5-year integrated B.A., LL.B& B.B.A., LL.B programs and practices project-based pedagogy with a strong connect between the classroom teaching and evolving legal & corporate needs.
- Jammu Kashmir and the Indian Constitutional history
- Article 370 and 35A-Problems and Prospects
- Deconstructing the Status of Kashmir- From ‘Accession’ to ‘Integration’?
- Constitutional Mechanism for Amendment: The process of abrogation of Article 370 and 35A
- Indian federalism: Relationship of J&K vis-à-vis the Union of India
- Rights of the citizens: Impact on civil and political rights of Kashmiris
- Pros and Cons of Article 370 for the people of J.&K.
- Dawn and Dusk of Article 370
- Dismantling State of J&K: Does it amount to assassination of Democracy?
- Analysis of the special status of various States via-a-vis Jammu and Kashmir
- Article 370 and 35A -Its Impact on unity and integrity of India
- Article 370 and 35A- Toothless
- Overturning Article 370 and 35A
- Metamorphosis and demise of Article 370
- Impact on regional trade due to abrogation of Article 370
- Effect of Reorganisation: Changes in the GDP and growth pattern of India
- Development of a New India with special reference to changes in the trading regime of J&K
- Suppressed Voices of the Kashmir Valley
- The Need for Responsible Reporting in times of Political Crisis: The J&K perspective
- Analysis of the sovereignty stakes: Article 370 and India at the International Fora
- Abolition of Article 370: Impact on South Asian political relations
- The state of Delusion: Terrorism and Conflict
- Article 370 and United Stations
- Role of Neighboring countries: aftermath of abolition of Article 370
DATE AND VENUE:
Date: 24th January 2020 (Friday)
Venue: Nelson Mandela Auditorium, Delhi Metropolitan Education, B-12, Sector 62, Noida 201309
How to Reach: Walking distance from Noida Sector 62 metro station.
The participants have to register themselves to participate in the conference. The registration form can be downloaded from www.dme.ac.in. No TA/DA shall be provided to the participants. The registration charges can be paid at any time on or before 22nd November 2019.
|Faculty and Research Scholars||Rs. 1000/-|
|Other Professionals||Rs. 2000/-|
|Last date for submission of Abstracts||8th November 2019|
|Last date for Acceptance of Abstracts||15th November 2019|
|Last Date for online Registrations||22nd November 2019|
|Last date for Submission of Full Articles||6th December 2019|
|Intimation & Final listing of accepted papers for presentation||13th December 2019|
|Date of Conference||24th January 2020|