The International Conference on Business, Commerce and Management Studies 2020 is an interdisciplinary conference that aims to encourage and promote high quality research on important issues in business & commerce with the primary objective of providing stimulating and constructive feedback and dialogue.
we invite you to submit an abstract in the range of the following tracks but not limited to:
- Track 1: Accounting/Financial Accounting
- Track 2: Banking, Corporate Governance and Finance
- Track 3: Entrepreneurship
- Track 4: Strategic Management
- Track 5: Marketing
- Track 6: Law and Management
- Track 7: Operations and Supply Chain Management
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow-up process, please consider the following guidelines, information, tips, terms, and deadlines mentioned.
Guidelines for the abstract structure
- The acceptable word range for the abstract is 175 – 275 words. The abstracts which do not meet this word limit will be asked for revisions.
- Please download the abstract template and follow the format carefully.
- Your submission should be submitted in English.
- We encourage you to send informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a compendious summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
Once you prepare your abstract according to the above guidelines,
- Submit your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After submission, you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via an email within three working days.
- If you didn’t receive the acknowledgment Contact the main conference coordinator.