CALL FOR PAPERS: RGNUL FINANCIAL AND MERCANTILE LAW REVIEW VOLUME VII ISSUE I:
RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review was set up as an academic initiative to promote research and debate in areas of financial and economic law. The review looks to understand the legal paradigm prevalent in India and abroad and how it affects finance and other cross border mercantile activities. The journal aims at giving the opportunity to legal academia, research scholars, legal practitioners and students to publish work that is at the cutting edge of doctrinal, theoretical and empirical research.
THEME: EMERGING TRENDS IN LAW GOVERNING INVESTMENTS IN INDIA.
SUB-THEMES (NOT EXHAUSTIVE)
- Investment Banking and Mergers & Acquisitions
- Law Governing Investment in Capital Markets
- Dispute Resolution in Cases pertaining to Investment Law
- Foreign Investment: A Legal Perspective
- Legal Framework governing Alternative Investments
- Investment Law and Special Economic Zones
- Investment in Social Ventures: A Legal Analysis
All the submissions are to be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Submission for RFMLR 7.1” latest by November 15, 2019.