Timing: Flexible Timing
Eligibility: Student Pursuing B.A LL.B, LL.B Course are eligible to apply.
- Outstanding command of the English language.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong strategic thinker.
- Must have basic fundamental computer knowledge.
- Proof read materials to ensure material is clear and consistent, complete and credible, and that text is well written, grammatically correct and accessible. They may be required to correct spelling, grammar and layout (proofreading) or check content, impose consist styles and reword or rewrite (copy-editing).
What You will Get
- Certificate of Appreciation
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may send their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning Month and Office or Online (Mode which you are opting)
Position will be contractual basis and person appointed can be removed from the post without any notice if work found unsatisfactory.
Last Date to Apply: 30th October, 2019