RMLNLU Conference and Legal Essay Writing Competition on International Trade Law on Feb 2, 2020, Lucknow:
About the Organizer:
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, formerly Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law Institute, is a Public law institute located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
About the Conference:
The Journal Committee at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National University, Lucknow, in collaboration with Centre for Trade and Investment Law, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is organising RMLNLU- CTIL Conference on International Trade Law (7th RMLNLU International Legal Essay Writing Competition) on February 02, 2020.
Policy Proposals for Export-Led Growth in Compliance with WTO Law
Legal Dimensions of Agrarian Distress and International Economic Law
Authors must be pursuing their 5-year integrated LL.B. (Hons.) course/3-year LL.B. course/LLM from any recognised university in India and equivalent undergraduate law degree, abroad for the academic year of 2019-2020, to be eligible to participate in the Competition.
About the Legal Essay Writing Competition:
All entries will be judged and ranked by the Centre for Trade and Investment Law and Journal Committee. A maximum of five entries will be selected after an intense review procedure for presenting their essays at the conference.
The participants may adopt any suitable means for presenting the papers including audio-visual aids, such as PowerPoint presentation. The selected entries shall be published in the RMLNLU Law Review Blog. The top three essays will be conferred with rewards.
- Co-authorship of entries (maximum two) among individuals from the same or different institutions is allowed.
- Multiple entries for the same authors are not allowed.
- A participant may submit an entry related to ONE sub-theme ONLY. One may not juxtapose sub-themes in an entry
- Entries should be original, unpublished and non-plagiarised.
Note: Authors whose papers are selected for presentation in the conference shall be required to pay an amount INR 750 for single author entries and INR 1000 for co-authored entries.
Entries should be emailed to rilec.rmlnlu[at]gmail.com under the subject title “Entry for 7th RILEC – [Name(s) of Author(s)]” in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format.
The last date for the submission of soft copies is 17th November 2019.
- The copyright for all entries shall vest with the organisers who herewith reserve the right to modify, postpone or defer the competition and its adjudication indefinitely as and when exigencies of an unforeseen nature may arise.
- Any attempt, direct or indirect, to contact the panel of judges will be met with the immediate disqualification of the relevant entry.
- Any indication of the author’s name or university in the entry shall lead to immediate disqualification from the competition.