Call for Abstracts: International Conference on Maritime Law – 2020;
The Conference is one of its kind and is being conducted on an international level with the aim of assessing the application and regulation of the current international and national maritime legal regime vis a vis the ever-growing maritime industry. This requires a platform for dialogue, resolution of issues and innovation that the Conference intends to offer.
The Centre thus decided on the theme of the Conference to be “Reshaping the New Horizons: Maritime Law Perspective in 21st Century” keeping in mind the current trends of the contemporary Maritime Industry.
- Foreign Direct Investment in the Shipping Industry
- Changing Global Scenario in Maritime Law and World Economy
- Marine Insurance and Development of New Laws
- Challenges of Maritime Security in Present Scenario
- Protection of Life at Sea: A Duty on the Coastal States
- Resolving Maritime Jurisdictional Issue by International Cooperation
- Asylum Seeker and their rights under International Law of Sea
- Marine Environment Protection and Impact of Climate Change
- Protection of Common Natural Resources: A Step for Sustainable Development
- Development of Laws Relating to Cargo Disputes
- Rights & Duty of Seamen under International Maritime Law
- Dispute Management for Freight Settlements
- Rapid changes in technologies and its impact on maritime law
- Maritime Piracy and Security
- Arrest of Vessels: Jurisdiction & Practice
Eligible Participants: We invite submissions from students pursuing law, academicians, scholars, advocates and technical experts from the maritime Industry.
- Abstracts of not more than 300 words
- All Abstracts to be sent via e-mail to Centre for Maritime Law at
email@example.com on or before November 24, 2019 with the subject “CML –
Conference Abstract Submission”.
- Co-authorship is permitted to the maximum of two authors.
Single Author – Rs 1200
Co-authorship – Rs 2000
Single Author – Rs. 1500
Co-authorship – Rs. 2500
- INTERNATIONAL PRESENTERS:
Single author – $50
Co-authorship – $70
Student: Rs 800
Academician/Scholar/Professionals: Rs 1000
International Attendees: $40
- The registration process for the presenters shall begin after the intimation of selection of abstracts i.e. 1st December, 2019.
- A registration form will be duly attached with the intimation mail. The
presenters shall be required to send the duly filled registration form along with
the electronic proof of payment of registration fees (scanned
receipt/screenshot) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date of release of notification:21st October, 2019
- Last Date for Abstract Submission:24th November, 2019
- Communication of Acceptance of Abstract and Opening of Registrations for Presenters: 1st December, 2019
- Last Date for Registrations for Presenters:10th December, 2019
- Last Date of Full Paper Submission:15th January, 2020
- Dates of Conference: 22nd -23rd February, 2020
For any queries or clarification mail us at email@example.com
Anamika : +91-8763277815
Avni Sharma : +91-6265074179
Kartikey Bhalotia : +91-7990316348