Call for Entries: Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Essay writing competition;
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Centre, Panjab University, Chandigarh is organising the National Essay writing competition in November 2019 on the occasion of 550th Guru Nanak’s Prakash Utsav.
- Empowerment of Weaker sections under the Indian Constitution
- Sustainable development
- Resolution of Inter-State water disputes
- India’s role in changing Global World Order
- Indian model of secularism
- Digitalisation, Cyber security and E-governance
- Artificial Intelligence
- Women Empowerment
- India’s endeavour in Space
- Limits and Limitations of Judicial Review in India
- Society, Education and Justice
- Corporate Social Responsibility
The competition is open for all students and research scholars.Participants are divided into following three categories:-
- Category I- Graduate students from any recognized University
/College/Institute of India.
- Category II- Students pursuing postgraduate courses and M.Phil from
any recognized University /College/Institute of India.
- Category III- Research scholars (PhD) registered under any recognized
University /College/Institute of India.
- Word limit- 2000-2500 words
- Essay Language – Hindi, English, Punjabi and Urdu.
- The Essay shall be sent in both soft and hard copy.
- The soft copy of the essay shall be sent to the following email email@example.com
- Last date of submission of essay in electronic form- November 10,
- The hard (printed) copy shall be sent on the following Postal address- Dr.
B.R. Ambedkar Centre, 2nd floor, Guru Tegh Bahadur Building, Panjab
- Last date of submission of hard copy- November 15, 2019
- Each candidate is required to pay 100 INR via Cheque/ Demand draft in
the name of Co-ordinator, Ambedkar Centre, Panjab University.
- For RTGS registration fee shall be sent to Account No:- 31646706363 ,
Dr. Ashish Kumar
Mobile No: 9888234645