Proposals Submission Deadline: 1, February 2020
Acceptance of proposal : 15, February 2020
Full Chapters Submission Deadline: 30 , April 2020
Suggested topics include, but are by no means limited to:
- Clinical legal education and research – new opportunities.
Filling the justice gap: the role of clinics.
New and innovative models for clinical legal education.
The role of clinical legal education in enhancing student employability.
To what extent can clinical legal education incorporate legal theory as well as legal practice?
Practitioner views on clinical legal education.
- Role of legal Aid committee in Justice System
- Where is clinical legal education located within broader discussions of access to justice in India ?
- As legal education as a whole faces a shifting landscape, where is clinical legal education located now and in the future?
- How do clinics “locate” themselves within the communities and places where they exist?
- How should clinic lawyers and students think about our place as advocates for marginalized members of communities and our place within the larger legal community?
- The Emergence, Growth and Sustainability of Clinical Legal Education Programmes
- Learning from Best Practice: International Clinical Perspectives
- Zero tolerance to Plagiarism
- Proposal should not be less than 1000 words
- Length of Full Manuscript: The length of paper, including references should be in between 3500-5000 words.
- Blue-book 19th edition citation style should be followed strictly.
- Each Paper submission must have a separate front Sheet continuing the following information, mentioning. Title, Names of Author(s), Organization, Affiliation/Position(s), Address, E-mail, Sub-areas and Submission Type.
Full length paper and proposal (soft copy) must be sent via E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Book will be published by the end of year 2020