The GNLU Centre for Law & Society is organizing a Two day International Conference on the theme “Social Work, Law and Human Rights”.
The conference aims to encourage the interdisciplinary study of social work, law and human rights among scholars, social workers and to provide them with a platform to discuss their research, practical knowledge and experience with national as well as international peer groups and professionals.
The themes of the conference are:
• Law and Rural Development
• Law and Human Development
• Gandhian Concept of Social Justice and Welfare
• Social Workers and the Criminal Justice System
• Role of Socio-Legal Workers in realizing SDGs
• Social Welfare Entitlements and the Role of Law
• Social Entrepreneurship and Inclusive Development
• Diversity, Exclusion and gaps in Social Policy
• Human Trafficking and Migration
• Disability, Mental Health and Legal Issues
The above list is indicative. Papers on any other sub-theme consistent with the main theme may also be considered by the conference secretariat.
Please refer to the attached brochure to find detailed guidelines on the paper submission as well as important dates.
Selected papers will be considered for publication in the form of a book. The authors of the selected papers may keep on developing the papers based on the feedback received during the Conference. The timeline for review of these papers will be communicated soon.
For information brochure – Click here