The Amity Law School Noida in collaboration with School of Business and Law, Edith Cowan University, Western Australia is proud to organize the 2nd Annual International Conference on Comparative Constitutional Law (ICCCL 2020) on 5th-6th March, 2020 (Thurs-Fri) at Amity Law School Noida. The theme of the Conference is “Identifying and Analysing the Challenges of the Constitutional Framework of India and Australia.”
It has various interesting and relevant Themes in contemporary context:
• Constitutional Liberties, Freedoms and Rights in the context of National Security
• Relevance of Nationalism and Sovereignty in the era of Globalization
• Challenges to Secularism in a pluralistic society
• Welfare State and Changing contours of Citizenship
• Vulnerable sections of society viz. women, children, refugees, minorities, elderly, third gender etc.
• Role of Constitutional Duties in nation building
• Role of Judiciary in promoting constitutionalism
• Regulation of Social Media in Constitutional Governance
• Best papers will be published in Scopus Indexed Publication.
• Some Selected papers will be published in a UGC Approved Journal.
• Selected Papers will be published as a Book bearing ISBN No.
• All abstracts will be published in Conference Proceedings.
For more details, please refer to Concept note. Last date of submitting Abstract is 22.12.2019.
For brochure – Click here