International Conference on Human Rights Education(ICHRE) will be held at Bengaluru,India On 11th Jan 2020:
ARSSS – International Conference on Human Rights Education(ICHRE) is a prestigious event organized with a motivation to provide an excellent international platform for the academicians, researchers, engineers, industrial participants and budding students around the world to SHARE their research findings with the global experts. ICHRE 2020 will be held in Bengaluru, India on 11th January, 2020.
The key intention of ICHRE 2020 is to provide opportunity for the global participants to share their ideas and experience in person with their peers expected to join from different parts on the world. In addition this gathering will help the delegates to establish research or business relations as well as to find international linkage for future collaborations in their career path. We hope that ICHRE 2020 outcome will lead to significant contributions to the knowledge base in these up-to-date scientific fields in scope.
This Conference is sponsored by The ARSSS (Advanced Research Society for Science and Sociology). The conference would offer a large number of invited lectures from renowned speakers all over the country. The Best paper awards will be given for the papers judged to make the most significant contribution to the conference.
Earlier ARSSS had conferences held at London (UK), Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Jakarta, Bali, Batam, Bangkok,Paris, Istanbul, Melbourne(Australia), Pattaya, Phuket, Manila, Hong kong, Johannesburg (South Africa), Phnom Penh (Cambodia), Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
Call For Paper:
Human Rights Education
- Justice, Security and Human Rights
- Assessment and Treatment of Mental Illness in Jails and Prisons
- Comparative Justice Perspectives
- Capital Punishment
- Crime Prevention & Control
- Culture, Religion, Ideology & Social Justice
- Emerging Justice Issues & Security Responses
- Forensic Science & Security
- Gender, Sexuality & Social Justice
- Human Trafficking
- Interrogation Techniques
- International Human Rights
- International Human Rights and Mental Disability Law
- Juvenile Justice Issues
- Literary Portrayals of Justice, Security & Human Rights
- Media & Culture
- Migration Studies & Globalization
- Psychological Interventions for Victims of Political Torture
- Psychology & Law
- Political Violence & Social Movements
- Race, Ethnicity & Justice
- Theoretical & Philosophical Perspectives on Justice and Human Rights
- Paper Submissions: 25th December 2019
- Notification of Acceptance: 27th December, 2019
- Final paper Submission and author’s registration: 31st December,2019
- Conference date: 11th January, 2020.
Venue: HOTEL TRINITY ISLE
# 139, Subedar Chatram Road, Swastik Circle,
Sheshadripuram, Bangalore 560 020.