International Conference on Comparative Constitutional Law at Amity Law School, Noida On March 5-6, 2020:
About Amity Law School Noida :
Amity Law School Noida is a premier law institute of India established in 2004 with the object of providing high-quality education in the legal domain. The Law School is committed to preparing the next generation of legal professionals who are fully equipped to face the demands of the profession. It is one of the largest law schools in India. It has an impressive record of successfully hosting several moots and National and International Conferences over the years including Asia Pacific Rounds of Manfred Lachs Space Law Competition, South Asia Rounds of Phillip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition, First-ever Hindi Moot Court Competition, Amity Mock Parliaments, Mediation and Arbitration Competitions, Training Programmes with National Human Rights Commission etc.
About the Event:
The Amity Law School Noida in collaboration with School of Business and Law, Edith Cowan University, Western Australia is proud to organize the 2nd Annual International Conference on Comparative Constitutional Law (ICCCL 2020) on 5th-6th March, 2020 (Thurs-Fri) at Amity Law School Noida. The theme of the Conference is “Identifying and Analysing the Challenges of the Constitutional Framework of India and Australia.” The conference is being organized in academic partnership with NALSAR University of Law (Hyderabad), Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University (Lucknow), Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (Punjab), H.P. National Law University (Himachal Pradesh), Dharmashastra National Law University (Madhya Pradesh) and Himalayan Garhwal University, (Uttarakhand).
Constitutional Liberties, Freedoms, and Rights in the context of National Security
- The relevance of Nationalism and Sovereignty in the Era of Globalization
- Challenges to Secularism in a pluralistic society
- Welfare State and Changing contours of Citizenship
- Vulnerable sections of society viz. women, children, refugees, minorities, elderly, third gender, etc.
- Role of Constitutional Duties in nation-building
- Role of Judiciary in promoting constitutionalism.
- Regulation of Social Media in Constitutional Governance.
- Last Date of Submission of Abstracts and Filling of Google Docs Form – 08.01.2020
- Last Date of No6fica6on of Acceptance of Abstracts – 10.01.2020
- Last Date for Online Registra6on and Payment (through Website) – 17.01.2020
- Last Date for Full Papers Submission – 20.2.2020
- Conference Date – 5th-6th Mar, 2020