DURATION OF THE COURSE : 1 Month ( 1st February – 29th February 2020)
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION : 25th January 2020
The Online Winter Course on International Humanitarian Law, Status of Mercenaries & Artificial Intelligence will enlighten the basic principles of International Humanitarian Law and its changing dynamics.
AIM OF THE COURSE
With the increasing role of private military troops in international armed conflicts, the status of mercenaries has been a hot topic of discussion. The Artificial Intelligence is involved in our day to day decision, directly or indirectly. The course will teach how artificial intelligence could be used during armed conflicts or to avoid any conflict and the challenges before it.
Registered participants will be able to access the course material , tests and an interactive platform for discussion.
SYLLABUS FOR THE COURSE
- Introduction and Basic Concepts of IHL.
- Development of IHL ( from memory of Solferino to Geneva Conventions and Its Additional Protocols).
- Sources of IHL.
- Principles of Armed Conflicts and its kind.
- Case Studies on Armed Conflict.
- Status of Private Military and Security Companies
- Artificial Intelligence & Armed Conflict: Issues and Concerns
- AI Tools and Autonomous Weapons
- The utility of Algorithm based AI in armed conflict and detention
THIS COURSE IS OPEN FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO PARTICIPATE.
The registration fee for the course will be rupees 1000 only
For registration form click here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfQ51sGF_ww687CeJfgi_Ytu_cNIGHhkGKdPmpAnMMh4kiI5g/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1
Google Pay: 8944844182
NEFT Transfer- Account Holder: MOHD IMRAN
Account Number: 38439823210
IFSC Code: SBIN0008977
for any related query feel free to contact at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WEBSITE : https://indiansocietyforlegalresearch.wordpress.com/2019/12/24/online-certificate-course-on-international-humanitarian-law-with-special-reference-to-artificial-intelligence-armed-conflict-2/