DATE OF THE SEMINAR : March 7th -8th, 2020
ABOUT THE SEMINAR
The National Law Institute University, Bhopal (M.P.) is looking forward to organize a two-day National Seminar on Empowerment of Tribal Women in India: Issues, Challenges and Perspectives.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
The seminar is open for academicians, researchers, NGO representatives, government functionaries, research institutes and others working for the mainstreaming of tribal women in India.
CALL FOR PAPERS
The paper will be published but after consultation.This seminar invites paper on the following themes
THEMES OF THE SEMINAR
- Customary Laws and Tribal Women
- Gender injustice and Human Rights of Tribal Women
- Tribal Women and Forest-based Economy
- Panchayat Raj Institutions and Tribal Women
- Education, Health and Malnutrition in Tribal India
- Multiculturalism and Tribal Women
The above mention themes are not exhaustive. Participants are free to choose topic for presentation but within the framework.
- An abstract SHOULD NOT EXCEED 300 words mentioning the objectives and methodology of writing the paper with 5 – 6 keywords shall have to be provided.
- The final paper shall be between 3000-6000 words not more than that.
- All submissions shall be in
- MS Word format (.doc or .docx)
- Times New Roman font
- Main text: size 12 and double spaced.
- footnote: size 10 and single-spaced.
- Mode of Citation: For Law Professionals and Students – 20th Bluebook Citation; For Others – APA Citation.
- Co-authorship up to 2 authors is permitted.
- Submission of the abstract & full paper shall be made to the Organising Secretary at tribalseminar.nliu[at]gmail.com.
- The Paper must be original and unpublished. Any incidence of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the entry.
- Submission of the full paper is mandatory for paper presentation at the Seminar.
- Last Date for Abstract submission: 31st January 2020
- Communication regarding the selection of the abstract: 7th February 2020
- Last Date for Registration: 15th February 2020
- Last Date for submission of full paper: 20th February 2020
Once the abstract is selected then the participants are supposed to register and submit the registration fee
Fees for Academicians & Others: Rs. 1000/-
Fees for Students: Rs. 500/-
- A/C Holder Name: Director, National Law Institute University, Bhopal
- Bank Name and Branch: Dena Bank, T.T. Nagar Branch, Bhopal
- Bank A/C Number: 062510005196
- IFSC Code Number: BKDN0810625
Registration Fee is to be deposited/credited through Net Banking/NEFT/RTGS. Please note that individual registration is required in case of co-authorship. Please also send the proof of bank transaction.
Dr. Raka Arya: +919039012421 (Convener)
Dr. Bir Pal Singh: +919993168713 (Organizing Secretary)
Niharika Shukla: +919406844206 (Student Convener)
Vidhi Pratap Singh: +917089295044 (Student Co-Convener)