This law conclave is all about two sessions in which 1st session deals with “The Chief Justice’s Court – Beyond the Judgments” Discussing the life of a Chief Justice of a Court and the 2nd is all about “Gender Neutrality” – When? Why? How?Discussing the way forward to a gender-neutral world.
Date : Saturday, January 11, 2020
Time : 09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Venue: Hall No. 6, Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi
OBJECTIVE OF SESSION 1
This topic touches upon the untouched and unknown side of administrative powers of a Chief Justice of a Court, the problem he faces, etc.
OBJECTIVE OF SESSION 2
The second session is a panel discussion which will touch the widely discussed issue of gender justice.
This discussion also tries to answer following question:
- Is this the right time for society to discuss on the need of gender-neutral laws?
- Why do we need gender-neutral laws?
- How are we going to act on it?
- Are current laws are sufficient to end the illicit mindset of the people and is the legal and administrative system doing enough to end the inequalities between men, women and transgender?
SPEAKERS OF SESSION 1
- Hon’ble Mr. Justice Dipak Misra, Former Chief Justice of India
- Hon’ble Mr. Justice A.K. Sikri, Former Judge, Supreme Court of India
- Hon’ble Mr. Justice A.P Shah, Former CJ, High Court of Delhi
- Mr. Vivek Narayan Sharma, Jt. Sec., Supreme Court AOR Association
SPEAKERS OF SESSION 2
- Ms. Pinky Anand, Additional Solicitor General of India (Moderator)
- Ms. Geeta Luthra, Sr. Adv. High Court of Delhi
- Mr. Vivek Narayan Sharma, Jt. Sec., Supreme Court AoR Association
- Mr. Jayant Bhatt, Senior Panel Counsel, Government of India
- Ms. Deepika Narayan Bhardwaj, Independent Journalist & Human Rights Activist
- Mr. Sarvjeet Singh Bedi
|For Students||Rs. 1,000/-|
Registration Link: https://jrtcintern.com/nlc/registration/
|Mr. Pratyush Singh|
|Mr. Deepak Khandelwal|
Chief Organizing Secretary
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mob: +91- 8476000070