Assistant Professor, Associate Professor or Professor, Law (1 position)
EDHEC Business School is recruiting one Assistant Professor or Associate Professor or Professor of Law. The successful candidate would become member of the LegalEdhec research center that focuses on how AI and digital technologies impact the law and legal professional practice. Therefore, the ideal candidate would have thorough knowledge and experience in these fields, with publications in relevant academic journals. We also expect commitment to teaching – not only to law students but also to management students – in our school’s various programmes. Ability/experience in blended learning / e-learning will be highly appreciated. EDHEC offers great career development opportunities for Faculty members.
Location will be on the Lille campus.
- Ph.D. in Law
- Additional qualification in computer science, data science, artificial intelligence, or equivalent will be strongly appreciated.
- Research track record and proof of an ongoing commitment to research activities. A record of outstanding research is evidenced by publications in internationally reputed reviews, but also by grants, and other scholarly measures of impact.
- Commitment to teach in undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate and/or executive programmes
- Energy, dynamism, conviction
- Desire to actively engage in all areas of Faculty life
- Ambition of action
- Personal and professional ethics
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of fluency in English
- Knowledge of the French language is a plus, but is not mandatory
We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds (gender, ethnic background, nationality).
Candidates interested in applying for this position are invited to send a cover letter, a resume, a list of publications, a list of classes taught and the names and contact information of two referees Candidates interested in applying for this position are invited to send a cover letter, a resume, a list of publications, a list of classes taught and the names and contact information of two referees at Recrutementsprofs2@edhec.edu.