Applications are open for the Global Peace Summit 2020 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
DATE OF THE SUMMIT – 26th – 29th February 2020
VENUE OF THE SUMMIT – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia0
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION – 30th January 2020
Aim of the summit
By the medium of the summit an extraordinary opportunity will be granted to the young, competent, and enthusiastic peace builders from many countries to develop their ideas and roadmaps to archive sustainable goals. This summit aims to connect inspiring young people and help them to develop their skills, exchange their ideas and can share projects
THEME OF THE SUMMIT
- Peace Education: Peace education is the process of acquiring the values, the knowledge and developing the attitudes, skills, and behaviors to live in harmony with oneself, with others, and with the natural environment.
- Global Citizenship: Global citizenship is the idea that all people have rights and civic responsibilities that come with being a member of the world, with whole-world philosophy and sensibilities, rather than as a citizen of a particular nation or place.
- Amplifying Voices of Youth: Collecting 1 million voices for Peace building & social justice all around the globe and submitting a petition in United Nations with the charter of demand with #PeaceByDialouge.
- Women, Peace & Security: To create lasting peace, we need women’s voices. From conflict prevention and conflict resolution to reconciliation and economic recovery post-conflict, women’s meaningful participation in peace processes increases the likelihood that an agreement will last longer than 15 years by as much as 35 percent.
- Diplomats & Religious Scholars Talk: These sessions will bring an understanding of world efforts to resolve conflicts and their policies to counter anti-peace elements. Religious Scholars talk will shed light on role of Religion to counter rise of conflicts and terror.
- Climate Action for Peace: The theme draws attention to the importance of combating climate change as a way to protect and promote peace throughout the world.
Perks and Benefits
- Airfare & Accommodation
- Visa Assistance
- Opportunity to interact with Global Leaders
- Meet with like minded young social entrepreneurs
- Share your initiatives with others
- Peace Education & Leadership Capacity Building
- Panel discussions
- Key note speeches
- Focused group discussions
- Group activities
- Awards & Certifications
- Signatory campaign
- Cultural Presentation
- Gala Night
- Site visit
Who Can Participate?
- Youth between 16-35 of age.
- Open minded, highly motivated and passionate.
- Students, young professionals are encouraged to apply.
- Passionate to achieve United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- apply through online link
- the application fee is 25 USD only and refundable upon rejection from defined categories
- different categories are:
- Fully Funded
- Partially Funded
- Self Funded
- Modes of Transactions:
- Bank Transfer
- Selected applicants will be informed by email.
- Applicants who will pay fee along with application will be considered for final phase.
For related query , please free to contact at email@example.com