DATE OF THE SYMPOSIUM : 15th February 2020
VENUE OF THE SEMINAR : Auditorium, Block – C Jagran Lakecity University, Student Enrichment Hub, Kalaisot Barrage, Bhopal – 462044
OBJECTIVE OF THE SYMPOSIUM
This symposium aims to achieve the following objectives:
- Bring together experts in the field to debate the contemporary issues relating to
abortion and reproductive rights.
- Provide a platform to the young professionals and students of the country and
facilitate exchange of thoughts and ideas related to the subject.
- Discuss the various aspects of reproductive and sexual rights and related issues.
- To examine the impact of progressive and regressive abortion legislation on
women’s health and survival.
- To analyze the issue of unsafe and illegal abortion with special reference to
SUB – THEMES OF THE SYMPOSIUM
- Social, cultural and religious perspectives relating to abortion.
- Creating a just economic order for sexual and reproductive health.
- Role of judiciary in advancing justice and equity through issues related to abortion.
- Case studies and individual experiences, if any.
- Role of NGO’s in sensitizing communities and providing related services.
NOTE : The Author can submit the paper on any sub-theme related to the National Symposium.
The abstract should not exceed 300 words and must be accompanied by a cover page stating the following:-
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the author(s)
- E-mail address
- Postal address
- Contact Number
FULL RESEARCH PAPER SUBMISSION
• The paper should not exceed 5000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
• Co-authorship is permitted with a maximum of two authors only.
• In case of co-authorship at least one author must attend the symposium to present the paper.
• In case a student is presenting the paper of a faculty member, the same shall be allowed only if the student has co- authored the paper.
• The main text should be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and spacing of 1.5. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single spacing.
• One inch margins on all sides should be maintained.
• Citation style: Blue Book, 19th Edition.
• The paper must be accompanied with the scanned copies of the filled in
Registration form and the cover page, the details of which are mentioned in the abstract guidelines.
• All submissions must be the author’s original and unpublished work.
• Plagiarized submissions will be disqualified.
MODE OF SUBMISSION
Interested participants have to make a provisional registration through mail at the mentioned
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org till 15th January, 2020. The same shall be confirmed on receiving of the payment and registration form.
All submissions for the symposium have to be electronically mailed with the subject column as ‘Submission – Full paper, bearing the name (s) of the author(s) as the file name, only at the following, e-mail address: email@example.com
- Selected papers shall be allowed for presentation in the symposium.
- Certificate of participation will be issued to each participant after completion the symposium.
- Students And Research Scholars – 500/-
- Others (Academicians, Advocates, Professionals) – 1000/-
- Payment has to be made online.
- Online Payment Details:
- Jagran Lakecity University
- Bank: HDFC Bank Ltd.
- A/c No.: 50100167887838
- IFSC: HDFC0002486
- Branch: Gulmohar Branch, Bhopal
- LAST DATE FOR PROVISIONAL REGISTRATION
- 15th January, 2020
- LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION
- 20th January, 2020
- SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACT & FULL P APER
- 30th January, 2020
- INTIMATION OF ACCEPTANCE
- 5th February, 2020
- DATE OF SYMPOSIUM
- 15th February, 2020
FOR ANY RELATED QUERY FEEL FREE TO CONTACT
- Ms. Apoorva Bajpai, Assistant Professor
- Mr. Omkareshwar Pathak, Assistant Professor
- Ms. Neha Goswami, Assistant Professor
- Ms. Somya Khare, Assistant Professor|