CEP Short Term Course On SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, AND SOCIETY (4-5 MAY, 2020);
IITPatna is an institute of National importance by an Act of the Indian Parliament in 2008. It is ranked 108 among BRICS nations by the QS World University Rankings of 2018. It is ranked 24 among engineering colleges in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework in 2018. IIT Patna’s campus is located at Bihta, 35 km from Patna and 20 km from Ara, at a 501 acres site. The nearest railway station is Bihta, 2 km from the campus. IIT Patna has good road connectivity to and from Patna and Ara. Regular bus services have been provided by the Govt. of Bihar from Gandhi Maidan, Patna to IIT Patna campus. The nearest airport to reach IIT Patna campus is Jai Prakash Narayan Domestic Airport, Patna, which is located 5 km southwest of Patna.
- Importance of science and technology
- Philosophy and historical context
- Structure of scientific revolution
- The rights and wrongs of science and technology – case studies
- Technology and the character of everyday life
- Technology as the anti-hero
- Technology and the less-developed countries
- Technology and transformation of social life
- Scientific knowledge and technology in India
- Women in science and technology
- Science and technology policy making in India
How to apply:
- Scanned copy of the filled in Registration Form should be sent to email@example.com on or before March 31, 2020.
- Since, the number of seats is limited, early registrants will be given anpreference.
Venue for classes: IIT Patna Campus in Bihta
Registration Fees (INR):
- Students: 2500 (relaxation forreserved candidates)
- Faculty: 4000
- Industry Delegates/Research Organisations: 5000
- Ph: 0612-302-8095; Mob: 9973393916
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com