GNLU-CMC-Bridge Course in Mediation and Negotiation;
Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) is a premier national law university in Gujarat, India. As a research – based teaching University, it aims to advance and disseminate the learning and knowledge of the law and legal processes and their role in national and international development; to inculcate a sense of responsibility to serve the society in the field of law by developing skills in regard to advocacy, legal services, legislation, parliamentary practice, law reforms and such other matters and to make law and legal processes efficient instruments of social development.
Duration: February 1 – 2, 2020
Teaching Methodology: Lecture based and Practical Training through Mock Mediation and in – class activities
- Mock Mediation: 50 marks
- Multiple Choice Question: 50 marks
Eligibility: Graduate and Post-Graduate students of Law from any University/Institute/College.
Fees (Includes Food and Course Material):
- GNLU Students: Rs. 5,000
- Other Students: Rs. 7,000
Note: Accommodation may be available subject to additional charges.
How to apply:
- Click on the link above and select State: “Gujarat” and Type of Institution: “Educational”.
- Under Institute Name Select “Gujarat National Law University”.
- Choose the relevant course under Payment Category.
- Fill in the required details and pay through the portal.
Last Date for Registration: January 20, 2020
Contact Person: Mr. Smeet Anklesaria, Secretary, GNLU ADR Cell (+91 99247 50616 or at email@example.com)