DATE : August 13th-16th, 2020
VENUE : Hyderabad
Why HMUN in India ?
Harvard Model United Nations India is a four-day international relations simulation for high school students held annually in Hyderabad, India. At HMUN India, delegates gain insight into the workings of the United Nations and the dynamics of international relations by assuming the roles of UN representatives and members of other international bodies and national cabinets. HMUN India is an exciting opportunity for students to debate issues that confront world leaders and to draft resolutions in response to these global issues.
Participants will develop their abilities to work with others who are equally motivated and passionate about the topics of debate and to respond to global concerns.
Domestic Delegate Fees
- School Registration Fee – INR 7,900
- Delegate Fee – INR 15,500
- Additional Faculty Advisor Fee – INR 7,900
International Delegate Fees
- School Registration Fee – USD 175
- Delegate Fee – USD 350
- Additional Faculty Advisor Fee – USD 175
The school registration fee is inclusive of the fee for one faculty advisor or legal guardian.
The delegate fee is inclusive of:
- HMUN 101 Training Webinars. Online training webinars, run by the Secretariat and Directors, will equip delegates with information and material to excel at the conference.
- Preparation Materials & Background Guide. General Preparation Guide and Committee specific Background Guides, authored by the Committee Directors and the Secretariat, will help all delegates prepare better for the conference.
- Social & Conference Events. Entry to all conference events, including Leadership Forum, social events, skill tracks and workshops.
- Meals and snacks. Meals & Snacks: 6 Meals at Conference: Dinner on August 13th, Lunch and Dinner on August 14th and 15th, and Lunch on August 16th. Coffee, Tea, and Snacks served on all days of the conference.
- aculty Agenda. Engaging Faculty Advisor Agenda comprising of engaging workshops, social and networking events, and historic and cultural explorations.
- Transportation and transfers (optional). Airport/railway station/bus stop transfers to and from HMUN India-recommended hotels in Hyderabad. Additionally, everyday Transfers to the conference venue from HMUN India recommended hotels will be provided.
- Visa Assistance. International delegates will also receive assistance with visa processing. This will be strictly limited to providing the necessary government permissions in India.
HMUN India partners with multiple accommodation brands providing various accommodation options for the Delegates and the Faculty Advisors attending the conference. The details of these accommodation partners will be shared soon.
- November 10: Priority Registrations Open
- December 15: Financial Aid Applications Open
- February 15: Priority Registrations Deadline
- February 29: Priority Delegate Fee Payment Deadline
- March 16: Assistant Director Applications & Specialized Agencies Applications Open
- April 30: Financial Aid Application Deadline
- May 15: Assistant Director Financial Aid Applications Deadline
- May 15: Assistant Director Applications Deadline
- June 1: Final Registrations Deadline & Deadline for complete fee payment
- July 15: Delegate Information and Position Papers Deadline
- July 31: Liability Waivers and Rooming Lists Deadline
FOR FURTHER DETAILS KINDLY VISIT https://www.hmunindia.org/
Feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org