Venue: EduRoomz, Vivek Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow |27th Jan to 31st Jan, 2020 10:30 A.M to 12:30 P.M
ABOUT NEXUS LEGAL ASSOCIATES
Nexus Legal Associates is a law firm with its office situated at Lucknow and that deals in various streams of litigation, consultancies and compliances. The firm is also famous for its creativity and concern towards the society. Nexus Legal Associates is a group of 34 Attorneys and 3 Chartered.With an experience over a thousand clients the firm has also been available for the society in order to spread awareness on various issues and at various times. The firm is also known for its landmark cases that are in the interest of public. Some of the cases are:- Transgender Community Equal Rights and Social Adaptability case, then a case that prays strict compliance of the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009 along with its rules. Furthermore; the paternity leave case and the litigation against prostitution mirrors social and moral responsibility of the firm. Recently the firm attracted media houses for conducting world’s largest free legal aid fair. In which the firm was able to provide free legal assistance to 2743 clients in a day. The fair was organized on 4th of February 2017.
Eligibility : If you are a lawyer, a law student then this course is designed for you. The workshop focusses on the basic and advanced skills of a lawyer that will help the lawyer in litigation and legal practice. After this course the attendee will surely feel the change and enhancement in his skills of lawyering. The five days workshop cum training session is designed in such a manner that it will assist the attendee to know various legalities and essentials.
Method of Instruction: The workshop is divided into four modules that will escort you in better learning. This unique workshop is a total of 12 hours which is divided in five days. There are several perks and opportunities for the attendees which they can encash in their professional zones. The attendees will be provided with a legal kit that shall contain a note book, a pen, a book and few model drafts. Further, refreshments will be arranged for the attendees so they are not required to worry about their appetite. Each attendee shall be awarded with a Certificate Of Participation and the best performers will be Medals and a Certificate Of Appreciation. Further, the law students will also get an opportunity to intern under Civitates House forADR.
Module 1: Introduction to Basics of Advocacy
How to start Legal Practice?
Knowledge of Law
*Knowledge * Applicability* Interpretation
*Jurisdiction *Filing of a Case * Case Management * Court Fee
* Oral Presentation *Client Counselling *Legal Communication* Management * Accounting * Marketing
Module 2: Drafting and Client Counselling
* Consumer *Negotiable Instruments Act *Recovery of Money *Specific Performance.
*Right to Information *First Information Report * Representation.
* Injunction * Recovery Suit for Money *Specific Performance *Criminal Complaint * Consumer Complaint * Arbitration Notice *Arbitration Application *Writ * Public Interest Litigation *Agreement Drafting
Module 3: Soft Skills
*Writing Skills * Arguments *Brief Making * Personality Building and Development.
Module 4: Passive and Active Branding
* Legal Marketing *Using Social Media *Placing and Advertising * Physical Brand Making.
Registration Fee- Students – Rs. 2000; Professionals – Rs. 4000. Accommodation Charges( Five Days): Rs. 5000 + food [ Registration fee is not included]
- Bank Demand Draft in favour of “Civitates House for Alternative Disputes Resolution LLP ”.
- 2. Registration fee (Online) : Account Number : 6113369706 Name of Bank : KOTAK MAHINDRABANK IFSC Code: KKBK0005204 Name : Civitates House for Alternative Disputes Resolution LLP 3.
- Paytm – 9793159397, UPI/ G-Pay – mishra.nishant29@okaxis
- To register/contact : Mr. Shiva N Tripathi: 8219150039
- Ms. Vartika Lal: 8580619454
- Mr. Tarun Mishra: 9794363268
- Mr. Gyanendra: 9793094000
- Forfurtherinformation: – firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more details visit