Date of fest : February 23 – 24, 2020
Deadline for registration : 31st January 2020
Venue of the fest : Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law, Thakur Ramnarayan Educational Campus, S.V. Road, Dahisar – East, Mumbai – 400 068.
Lex communiquye 2020 will be a two day fest of Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law, Mumbai. Its objective to provide a platform to the students to showcase their flair and skills.
LIST OF ACTIVITIES
- Moot court
- Vidhi Chhatra Sansad ( MOCK PARLIAMENT )
- Client counselling
- Each college or Institution is allowed to send one team consisting of five participants.
- the participants can participate in any number of competitions (teams participating in moot court can’t participate in client counselling as the both events well be held simultaneously)
- the registration form will be confirming the details of the participants
- the participants are requested to send the participation fees along with the registration form
- last date for registration is 31st January 2020
- Participating fees for local teams : Rs 4000/-
- Participating fees for outstation teams : Rs 5000/-
NOTE : FEES WOULD BE NON – REFUNDABLE
The Registration fees shall be sent through Demand Draft/ Online transaction drawn/done in favor of Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law – A/c Lex Communique Payable at “Mumbai”.
Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law-A/c Lex Communique
Bank: Indian Bank
Branch: Kandivali (East)
A/c. No. 6701666981
IFSC Code: IDIB000K161
For Rules for Moot Court Lex , click here
Rules for Vidhi Chhatra Sansad Lex 2020, click here
Rules for Client Counselling Lex, click here
General Rules Lex, click here
Registration Form, click here
Moot Proposition, click here
for full details kindly visit : https://www.lawof.in/national-law-fest-thakur-ramnarayan-college-law/
for any related query feel free to contact
Faculty In Charge Prof. Rajwant Rao: 7024945222Student Coordinators
- Sakshi Baadkar: 9819109055
- Abhishek Singh: 8850402118